How can we help you
When it comes to criminal law cases, an experienced and effective criminal defense attorney can mean the difference between a prison sentence and reduced or dismissed charges. Even in less serious cases, a good criminal defense attorney can make a serious impact on the outcome of the case by ensuring that the rights of the accused are protected throughout the legal process. For these and other reasons, it is vital that those accused of a crime select the most competent, experienced and effective attorney available.
If you or a loved one has been accused of a crime, you need a skilled and proven criminal defense attorney on your side. Please contact The Law Offices of Thomas R. Cox III for a free consultation speak with an expert criminal defense attorney who has extensive experience defending people charged with crimes. We may be able to intervene before charges are even filed. However, if the charges have already been filed, we can employ our vast resources to minimize or eliminate the penalties you face.
We Handle All Types of Criminal Defense Cases
For years, we have been effectively representing clients in federal and state, courts. We routinely handle the cases of those who have been charged with murder, drug offenses, fraud, rape, molestation, sex crimes, weapons charges, theft, vehicular manslaughter, white collar crime, driving under the influence, domestic violence, driving while intoxicated and other criminal charges.
We Can Help You
Our law office is intimately familiar with ali facets of criminal defense and can help you in many ways. If you have been charged with a crime, we can:
- Work to get the charges against you dropped or lowered, interview police, involved parties, and any possible witnesses to expose any lies or exaggerations
- Make sure that no evidence against you was obtained illegally
- Conduct a thorough pre-trial investigation
- Employ a private investigator, ballistics expert, polygraphist, or any other experts that may be able to help strengthen your defense
- Obtain expert witnesses to testify on your behalf
- Negotiate with prosecutors to make sure you face the minimum possible penalties
We also are experienced in representing clients in other criminal matters including parole violation hearings, criminal appeals, bail reduction, and expungement.
If you have been accused of a crime, please contact us today for a free consultation with a resourceful criminal defense attorney. We will work tirelessly to ensure the best possible outcome for your case.